Thursday 15 August 2013

August favorites -- wishlist

The Paris Celine handbags are now my one time favorite , this bag is one of the best it looks comfortable and very easy to style up with either your day outfit or evening outfit 😁 ... Pretty Cool 

What would aslo be in my wishlist , it would definitely be the entire set of pink makeup brushes 😊 ... Come on girls you definitely want a set of pretty makeup brushes , while doing your makeup you have the confidence .... Right 

Ok then there is the black velvet dress that I am simply obsessed with I can't keep my eyes away from them .... I personally think that every girl should have one ..... THE BEST 💋 

The best of the best of all times 😁 has to be MAC lipstick (matte) 😍 inlove with there colors and it lasts you for a long time .. But obviously depending how you use it ☺ 

Check it out .... The pictures below (sorry for making you scroll all the way down) 

Xoxo Jarella 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment